BIG PARK REGIONAL COORDINATING COUNCIL
PLANNING AND ZONING COMMITTEE MEETING
Friday July 16th, 2021 10 AM via Zoom
1. Welcome and Meeting Protocol Review
2. Roll Call
3. Approve/Amend Agenda
4. Unfinished Business / Active Efforts
a. Horse Mesa Ranch application for Special Use Permit and Waivers: 405-33-495B & 405-33-494R. Camille Cox, BPRCC President.
- Application Information: https://www.yavapai.us/devserv/Divisions/Planning-Division/Planning-Zoning-Cases
b. Status of Las Piedras/AT&T 5G Antenna Installation
5. New Business
a. Update on development status of various local parcels.
b. Update on USFS timeline re: APS Transmission Line.
c. Brief report on work of the Community Plan Committee, including summary of the County Community Plan Advisory Committee activity. Camille Cox, CP committee chair.
7. Public Comments
If you'd like to attend this meeting, send an email with your full name and email address to: email@example.com.
Zoom Participation for Public Audience:
First and last name must be provided when signing in to the Zoom meeting.
* Arrive/check-in to the Zoom Waiting Room no less than 5 minutes prior to the 10am start to be admitted to the online meeting.
* If not a member of the Planning & Zoning Committee, please turn off your video. Stay muted until recognized to speak by the Chair. If time allows, questions and comments may be entertained at the Chairman’s discretion. Use the hand-raise function to be noticed.