COMMUNITY NEWSMeeting Agenda Follows - Keep Scrolling YAVAPAI COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS MEETING
APRIL 19th - 9:00amThe following information is from the Yavapai County Planning & Development website. Before attending the Board of Supervisors' Meeting, please check the BOS website to ascertain this item remains on their Agenda. BOS Clerk Home (yavapaiaz.gov)Verde Valley School Use Permit PLA22-000026
Meeting Location: 10 S. 6th St. Cottonwood, Az. - Virtual Meeting Link
Meeting Date: 4/19/2023 9:00:00 AM
Click on the hyperlink to view a description of the project, the applicant’s letter of intent & site plan. You can leave your comments on the project here and they will go directly to Yavapai County: Letter of intent/Site Plan/Public Comment Form
Artists Open Studio Event
See Local Artists at Work - APRIL 28-30th, 10am - 5pm daily
to view or download a combined 7-page announcement with the artists and locations listed. Click HERE
to go directly to the Sedona Visual Artists Coalition website for the latest information.
HAVE YOU COMPLETED THE SURVEY YET?
DEADLINE is April 30th
The committee encourages all residents to take (and share) the brief, anonymous survey that can be found on the AiR website - OurVillageArt.org
. The survey asks for your opinion on themes and selection criteria.
to go directly to the survey.
to view or download the 9-page Sedona Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau March 31st Local Events
newsletter in PDF format.
to view or download their 5-page April 3rd Business Bulletin.
Click HERE to view or download a copy of the 11-page April Newsletter in PDF format from the Sedona Public Library.
REMINDER: Please follow the link below to our Facebook page or type in Big Park Council in your Facebook search box.
Big Park Regional Coordinating Council | Facebook
Once you're there, in the upper right corner below the cover picture, you will see the Like button. Please click it and you will get new posts we share in your Facebook feed.
DRAFT AGENDARGULAR MEETINGBIG PARK REGIONAL COORDINATING COUNCIL, INC.9:00 A.M. Thursday, April 13th, 2023
Representatives, Alternates and Committee members
are automatically on the guest list and will receive the meeting links in a separate email message. No need to RSVP.Guests
must RSVP to receive the ZOOM link and to be on the attendees list. If you would like to join the meeting, send an email to email@example.com
with your name and email address. You will be added to the guest list. We welcome you!
The ZOOM Waiting Room opens at 8:30am. Each attendee will need to check in prior to the 9:00am start time. Please arrive early so you can be checked in by the host. See meeting protocols for rules pertaining to this meeting.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call – Mary Pope
- Approval of Agenda - John Wichert
- President’s Report – John Wichert
- Meeting with YC Development Services
- Secretary’s Report – Mary Pope
- Approve March minutes
- Changes to Member Organizations and/or Representatives
- Treasurer’s Report – Patty Reski
- Current financial standing
- Unfinished Business
- 501(c) 3 Status – Patty Reski
- New Business
- Drones in CNF - John Wichert
- Membership – Nancy Maple
- Revised Purpose/Scope (Discussion/Vote)
- Updated Policy on Committees (Discussion/Vote)
- Committee Reports
- Community Plan – Joe Skidmore
- P&Z – Bob Marriott
- Sedona Vista Village – Art Shows YC BOS decision
- Verde Valley School – YC P&Z decision
- Patel property request for federal flood mitigation funds
- APS Transmission line subcommittee – John Wichert
- USFS timeline
- Website Committee – Pat Robles
- Proposals (Discussion/Vote)
- VVTPO Liaison – Steve Fiedler
9. Announcements AdjournReminders:
Next P&Z Meeting:
TBDNext EB Meeting:
Tuesday May 2, 3pm, location TBDNext Regular Meeting:
Thursday, May 11, 9am via ZOOM
BPRCC Zoom Meeting Guest Etiquette
- Identify yourself with first and last name when you set up your zoom profile.
- Arrive at least 10-20 minutes early. Guests will be checked against our RSVP list and admitted by the co-host.
- We will lock the meeting at 9:15—no late entrance to avoid distraction.
- Audio Settings/Options
- Zoom will give you audio options - choose computer audio. Other audio options can generate disruptive feedback.
- While in the waiting room, test your audio to make sure it is working.
- When admitted to the meeting, your audio will be automatically muted. When called on to speak, you will need to Unmute your audio first.
- Make sure you are familiar with the Raise Hand command on the toolbar. This is the only means that the Chair and presenters can see that you wish to speak. and helps to maintain an orderly and efficient meeting.
- The BPRCC Code of Conduct and Basic Rules of Parliamentary Procedure will be in effect at this meeting. As a reminder, you will find them included with this message. Click here to Download PDF
See the Council website for more information on meetings, activities and more. www.bigparkcouncil.org. You can also follow us on Facebook.