Meeting Agenda Follows – Keep Scrolling
YAVAPAI COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT
TRUTH IN TAXATION HEARING
MAY 16 – 1:00pm
Yavapai College Prescott Campus Community Room 19-147,
1100 E. Sheldon Street, Prescott, AZ
The following information has been publicly noticed by Yavapai College. Click HERE
to view/download the FY 2023-23 Budget Book Draft from Yavapai College.
Plan for intermittent daytime lane restrictions on State Route 179 in Sedona May 1-10
Post Date:04/27/2023 12:04 p.m.
to view or download the press release from the Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT) regarding an upcoming project on State Route 179:
Coconino National Forest expands Flagstaff-area year-round camping/campfire ban
Click HERE to view or download the news release from the Forest Service.
Coconino National Forest to begin firewood permit sales May 5
Click HERE to view or download the news release from the Forest Service
BIG PARK REGIONAL COORDINATING COUNCIL, INC.
9:00 A.M. Thursday, May 11th, 2023
Representatives, Alternates and Committee members
are automatically on the guest list and will receive the meeting links in a separate email message. No need to RSVP.Guests
must RSVP to receive the ZOOM link and to be on the attendees list. If you would like to join the meeting, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with your name and email address. You will be added to the guest list. We welcome you!
The ZOOM Waiting Room opens at 8:30am. Each attendee will need to check in prior to the 9:00am start time. Please arrive early so you can be checked in by the host. See meeting protocols for rules pertaining to this meeting.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call – Mary Pope
- Approval of Agenda – John Wichert
- President’s Report – John Wichert
- Secretary’s Report – Mary Pope
- Approve April minutes.
- Changes to Member Organizations and/or Representatives
- ACC Annual Report
- Treasurer’s Report – John Wichert
- Current financial standing
- Unfinished Business
- Membership – Colleen Hinds
- Committee Reports
- Community Plan
- Verde Valley School – YC BOS decision
- Patel property request for federal flood mitigation funds
- Website Committee – Pat Robles
- VVTPO Liaison – Steve Fiedler
- USFS Liaison – Rick Harroun
Next P&Z Meeting: TBD
Next EB Meeting: Tuesday May 30, 3pm, location TBD
Next Regular Meeting: Thursday, June 8, 9am via ZOOM
BPRCC Zoom Meeting Guest Etiquette
- Identify yourself with first and last name when you set up your zoom profile.
- Arrive at least 10-20 minutes early. Guests will be checked against our RSVP list and admitted by the co-host.
- We will lock the meeting at 9:15—no late entrance to avoid distraction.
- Audio Settings/Options
- Zoom will give you audio options – choose computer audio. Other audio options can generate disruptive feedback.
- While in the waiting room, test your audio to make sure it is working.
- When admitted to the meeting, your audio will be automatically muted. When called on to speak, you will need to Unmute your audio first.
- Make sure you are familiar with the Raise Hand command on the toolbar. This is the only means that the Chair and presenters can see that you wish to speak. and helps to maintain an orderly and efficient meeting.
- The BPRCC Code of Conduct and Basic Rules of Parliamentary Procedure will be in effect at this meeting. As a reminder, you will find them included with this message. Click here to Download PDF
See the Council website for more information on meetings, activities and more. www.bigparkcouncil.org. You can also follow us on Facebook.